1 (18 ounce) packages
refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 (7 ounce) jars
creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups
toasted corn cereal
candy covered plain chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Press dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of marshmallow creme and peanut butter over hot cookie base.
- Bake 1 minute.
- Carefully spread marshmallow creme and peanut butter over cookie base.
- Sprinkle with cereal and chocolate pieces. Bake 7 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.