orange sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
brown onions, diced
1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto or 1/2 cup
roasted vegetable pesto sauce
fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C ( 400°F ) degrees centigrade.
- Line a 30x20 cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Place potato, onions and nuts in the dish ant coat with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 30 minutes and cool for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 160°C ( 325°F ).
- Whisk the remaining ingredients and then pour over the potatoes.
- Bake until golden and set in the centre. This should be about 20 minutes.
- Cool. Lift the slice from the dish and cut into slices.