sirloin tip steak, grilling quality fat on sliced thin
broad egg noodles
- Cook noodles in a large pot according to package directions.
- Melt butter in large skillet and add the onions and water.
- sprinkle with salt an sugar
- saute over med-high heat until water has evaporated and onions have carmelized.
- Add the steak, garlic, and pepper, Saute for about 3 to 5 minutes longer,
- mushrooms can also be added if you are not cooking them seperately (directions below).
- add worchestershire sauce and red wine and beef stalk, cook until liquids are reduced by half.
- reduce to simmer.
- mix flour and sourcream.
- remove pan from burner and stir in sourcream mixture.
- return to burner and simmer until thickened.
- Seperate mushroom directions.
- saute sliced mushrooms in 1 tablespoon melted butter add some of the sauce above .
- serve over noodles.