1 (10 ounce) cans
refrigerated pizza dough
( thinly sliced)
( I like Bertolli's Basil Pesto in this)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll pizza dough onto clean work surface.
- Pat out to 15x11-inch rectangle; cut in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise to form 4 rectangles.
- Cover each dough rectangle with 1 tablespoon pesto sauce, 4 slices turkey, and 1 slice of cheese; fold rectangle in half to enclose filling.
- Seal edges with fork.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown (15 minuntes).