1 1/4 ounces
1 (6 ounce) boxes
3 1/2 cups
1 (20 1/2 ounce) jars
( brandied or regular)
1 (8 ounce) cans
crushed pineapple, drained
red apple, unpeeled, cored, finely chopped
- Lightly oil 8-cup mold or pan of choice.
- Soften unflavored gelatine in cold water, then set aside.
- Dissolve cherry flavored gelatin in boiling water.
- Add unflavored gelatine mixture & stir until all is dissolved.
- Chill until the gelatin is of the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Stir in mincemeat, pineapple, apple & nuts.
- Pour into prepared mold or pan, then chill until firm.