boneless chicken breast halves, pounded
flour, for dredging
8 ounces ham, thinly sliced or 8 ounces
fresh mushrooms, sliced
pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Dredge chicken in flour. Saute in olive oil until golden.
- Put chicken in single layer in ovenproof dish. Put slice of ham and cheese on each chicken breast.
- Bake in 350* oven until cheese is golden (about 30 min.).
- In pan, saute mushrooms 3-5 minute Add brandy and light to evaporate alcohol.
- Add cream, salt, and pepper. Simmer to reduce sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.