boneless center-cut pork loin chops
kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
pure maple syrup
low sodium chicken broth, canned
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dry the pork chops well and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the oil to the pan and heat
- Add chops and brown each side.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Pour off the excess oil from the pan.
- Add the vinegar, and return the pan to the heat and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any brown bits that cling to the pan.
- Stir in the mustard, maple syrup, and chicken broth, along with any juices from the pork chops.
- Cook over high heat until the mixture is syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon over pork chops or serve on the side.