500 g Quark or 500 g
- pre heat oven at 150'C degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients but the creme and the egg whites.
- Beat the whites until really stiff and add to the cheese mix.
- Beat the creme and add as well.
- Slow but surely lift the beaten items under the cheese mix.
- Pour onto the biscuit dough of your choice.
- Bake for 90 minutes in the middle of your oven.
- Its ready when it is brown and doesnt wobble that much when you wobble it.
- let cool and refrigerate it over night in the baking tin.