beef round tip steaks, cut into 1/4-inch slices
onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
jalapeno pepper, cut into rings
garlic clove, crushed
salt, if desired
kaiser rolls, split
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, jalapeño pepper and garlic; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet; reserve.
- Add beef round tip steaks to same skillet; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes, turning once.
- Do not over cook.
- Season with salt, if desired.
- Place equal amounts of beef on roll bottoms; top with equal amounts of reserved onion mixture and tomato.
- Cover with roll tops.