milk chocolate chips
- Using a sharp knife, cut almonds into three or four pieces, (do not crush or chop). Set aside.
- Cream together sugars and margarine.
- Add vanilla and egg, then beat for 2 minutes.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and soda.
- Add to sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Stir in almond chunks, milk chocolate chips and the coarse salt.
- Drop by teaspoons full, 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for approximately 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Allow to cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- These won't last more than a day -- if that.