sun-dried tomato, rehydrated and chopped
goat cheese, crumbled
4 boneless chicken breasts, wing still attached or 4
3 tablespoons fresh basil or 3 tablespoons
fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes, goat cheese and basil with chef knife, or blend in food processor until slightly coarse.
- Make a horizontal slit about 2 inches long through each chicken supreme to make a pocket. Stuff each chicken evenly & secure with a toothpick if needed.
- In a grill or skillet with oil or vegetable spray, grill the chicken on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink inside. Please don't overcook.
- Garnish with basil.