white chocolate, disks
milk chocolate, disks
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- In a bowl, cmobine white chocolate with 1 tbs oil.
- Microwave 1 min, stir until smooth and melted.
- Using tongs, dip a cookie into the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with 11 more cookies.
- Set aside remaining white chocolate.
- With milk chocolate and remaining oil, repeat microwaving and dipping with remaining 12 cookies.
- Set aside remaining milk chocolate.
- Chill cookies 20 mins to set.
- Lift cookies from waxed paper.
- Cut off any excess chocolate.
- Reheat reserved white chocolate byu microwaving 15 at a time until smooth.
- Transfer into a resealable plastic bag and cut off a small tip.
- Pipe cow spoted on milk chocolate coated cookies.
- Repeat with reserved milk chocolate on white chocolate coated cookies.
- Chill 10 minutes.