fresh orange juice
fresh lime juice
fresh oregano, finely chopped
fresh parsley, finely chopped
garlic clove, minced
boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
lime, cut into wedges
onion, cut into wedges
1 (10 ounce) containers
- Whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour only half of the Mojo sauce as a marinade over the beef in a medium bowl or food storage bag; cover or seal.
- Cover the remaining sauce; refrigerate both at least 24 hours.
- Heat broiler or grill.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Season beef with the pepper; thread on skewers, alternate with lime and onion wedges.
- Thread tomatoes evely onto separate skewers.
- Let reserved marinade come into room temperature.
- Broil or grill kebobs, turning occasionally until beef is brown and firm to the touch, about 10 minutes fro medium-rare.
- Tomatoes are slightly softened after 4 minutes of grilling.
- Serve drizzled with the reserved sauce.