1 (340.19 g) container
cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
( or use whipped cream)
1 (226.79 g) container
1 (9 inch)
angel food cake
1 (99.22 g) package
cream cheese flavor instant pudding mix
( or use vanilla pudding mix)
kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
fresh strawberries, sliced
2 (850.48 g) can
( drained, can use one can, I use two!)
- Prepare a large clear glass trifle bowl or a large glass serving bowl.
- Drain the pineapple then soak the banana slices in the juice for 5-8 minutes before using for the trifle.
- In a bowl fold the sour cream with the unprepared cream cheese pudding mix and Cool Whip topping until well combined.
- Using a serrated knife slice the cake into thirds horizontally.
- Line the large trifle dish with strawberry and kiwi slices (save some strawberry slices to decorate the top of the trifle).
- Place one layer of the cake into the bottom if the trifle dish, then top with 1/3 of the banana slices and then spoon and spread 1/3 of the crushed pineapple, then 1/3 of the Cool Whip topping mixture.
- Repeat with the second cake slice, bananas, pineapple then Cool Whip topping.
- Repeat one more time ending with the Cool Whip mixture on top.
- Top with the reserved strawberry slices in decorative fashion.
- Refrigerate until serving.