5 -6 medium
1 (10 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
1 (14 ounce) cans
cut green beans
cheddar cheese, shredded
Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Boil potatoes until not quite done (about 8 minutes).
- In a round casserole dish, combine cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Stir with fork until a soup-like consistency.
- Fold in green beans, Cheddar cheese, Velveeta cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Drain potatoes.
- Fold potatoes into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness.