light butter, melted
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
1 lb kielbasa (Lite) or 1 lb
hillshire farm smoked sausage
yellow onion, sliced thin and caramelized in
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine melted butter and mustard thoroughly.
- Open package of rolls onto a sheet of waxed paper and separate into 8 pieces. (I use a pizza cutter along the perforated markings for this step.).
- Brush each piece with the butter/mustard mixture. (You'll have some left-set aside for last step.).
- Add caramelized onions. (Optional).
- Cut sausage into 8 equal sections.
- Place one sausage on each piece of dough on it's widest end. Carefully roll until the pointed end is on bottom. (Pinch and tuck sides in.).
- Place pockets (seam side down) on ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with remaining butter/mustard mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown in color.