chunky peanut butter
honey, a couple of drizzles
fancy granola cereal, with nuts and raisins
4 ice cream sticks or 4
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave on high for 20 seconds to loosen it, then stir honey into it.
- Place the granola into a food processor and lightly process to crush up the granola, nuts, and raisins.
- Peel and cut each banana in half across the middle.
- Insert a popsicle or chop stick into the cut end of each half-banana.
- Spread 1 side of each banana stick with 1/4 of the peanut sauce then coat liberally with spoonfuls of granola, gently pressing it into the peanut butter.
- Eat the bananas right off the sticks, but serve on a plate to catch the crumbs.