apple cider vinegar
ground red chili pepper
- Preheat oven 230 degrees celcius.
- Slice tempeh into pieces desired size.
- Select ovenproof dish that holds the slices in a single snug layer.
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of marinade into baking dish and place tempeh on top.
- Pour over remaining tempeh.
- Cover baking dish with foil and form a tight seal.
- Bake for 15 mins then use tongs to turn over tempeh and bake covered for another 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake uncovered for further 10 mins or until browned.