bengal spice tea bag
3 -4 tablespoons
( I used Hershey's)
Splenda sugar substitute or
sugar, to taste
2 -3 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer or 2 -3 tablespoons
whipped cream, to top
chocolate syrup, to top
- Microwave water in a mug until hot.
- Place tea bag in hot water and steep for a few minutes until strong. Discard tea bag.
- Stir in chocolate syrup, Splenda and creamer. Reheat if desired.
- Pour over crushed ice in a tall glass if desired.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate syrup.