1 3/4 cups
1/2 cup soymilk or 1/2 cup
1 cup frozen blueberries or 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease cookie sheet lightly with butter or oil.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and dash of salt. Add in vegan sugar, butter (softened), lemon juice, and soymilk and mix until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries and/or raspberries LAST and gently mix. Do not over mix!
- (Over mixing dough with berries can cause your scone to have a dullish purple/gray hue rather than a warm buttery color.)
- Drop dough into 6-7 circular clumps on cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.