garlic clove, minced
red capsicum, chopped
( bell pepper)
canned corn kernel
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 -2 tablespoon
( any is fine, choose your favourite)
250 g cooked chicken or 250 g
cooked turkey, diced
tasty cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a frypan and add garlic and onion, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, corn, 1/4 cup stock, thyme and pepper, cook until capsicum softens, approx 3 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining stock, rice, sour cream and mustard. Add the chicken and remove from heat.
- Stir in 1/3 of the cheese and parsley until well combined.
- Transfer mix to the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cook for approx 20-25 mins until the casserole is heated through and the cheese has melted.