unsalted pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
tart apples, cored and diced
( peel the apples only if they are thick skinned)
1/4 cup raisins or 1/4 cup
mixed dried fruit
celery, with leaves diced
fresh mint, chopped
( NOT dried)
lettuce leaf, as needed
- Toast pistachio nuts and set aside to cool.
- Once you've cooled and chopped the pistachios, combine them with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Divide and place a serving on a bed of lettuce.