extra virgin olive oil
- Grind first 3 ingredients, separately 1/4 c at a time for best results, in a spice/coffee grinder until finely ground and powdery.
- Dump them in a medium bowl.
- Add baking powder and salt. Mix together with whisk, sifter, or hands.
- Add oil and 1/2 the water. Mix well until forms a loose ball.Adding water as needed.
- Separate out 2Tb size portions.
- Roll into 8 tight balls. Flatten and then press between wax paper as you shape into a round or oval about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place on a medium height griddle, or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes each side or until dry looking and lightly browned or blackened in spots per your preference. Blackened to me tastes more like Naan.
- I used short grain brown rice for mine and tapioca pearls. Recipezaar didn't recognize it.