graham cracker pie crusts
grasshopper fudge mint cookies, crushed
3 1/2 cups
6 -10 drops
green food coloring
- Mix crushed grasshopper cookies and 3 tablespoons hot water together.
- Spoon into prepared graham cracker pie crust and spread.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk, and peppermint extract together.
- Add cool whip.
- Divide mix in half and add green food coloring to one half.
- Fill graham cracker pie crust with alternating dollops of white and green whip topping mix making sure to spread each dollop evenly across pie.
- Smooth top of whip topping mix.
- Chill pie for 3 hours.
- Make berries and holly leaves using red hot cinnamon candies and mint leaves.