green bell pepper
( minced fine)
4 1/2 cups
v 8 spicy vegetable juice
red wine vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Wash vegetables.
- Chop purple onion, bell pepper, unpeeled cucumbers, celery, and tomatoes.
- Place chopped vegetables into a large bowl.
- Add finely minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper, tequila and cooked shrimp; stir gently to combine all.
- Stir in lime juice and red wine vinegar.
- Stir in tomato juice and V-8 juice.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge until well chilled (about 1 hour for flavors to blend).
- To serve, ladle each portion into a serving bowl and sprinkle each with desired amount of the chopped green onion.