1 1/2 lbs
dry white wine
3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons
fresh parsley, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons
hot cooked fettuccine
fresh parsley sprig
- Cut each tenderloin into 6 (2 oz) medallions.
- Place between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-"inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge pork in flour mixture.
- Cook half of the pork in 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining pork and olive oil.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Add butter, chopped parsley, and capers, stirring until butter melts.
- Arrange pork medallions over fettuccine; drizzle with wine mixture.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Serve immediately.