canned pumpkin puree
1 (18 1/3 ounce) boxes
Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
( family size 18.3 oz)
low-fat peanut butter, room temperature
( better n peanut butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin with the brownie mix in a large bowl; stir until smooth (do not add anything else).
- Spray a small baking pan (6" X 6" or 8" X 4" work best - no larger!) with nonstick cooking spray and pour in the mixture.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of Better ‘n Peanut Butter (room temperature) on top and use a knife to swirl peanut butter around.
- Cook for approximately 35 minutes. The batter will remain very thick and fudgy, and it should look undercooked.
- Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil and let cool in fridge for a couple of hours.
- Cut into 36 squares and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 piece - 1 Point!