mandarin orange, zest and segments
fresh strawberries, washed, dried and a small slice at the tip
1 -2 ounce
almond paste, cut into the same amount of strawberries
- Melt chocolate zest and butter in microwave oven for 1 minute, stir till melted.
- Place parchment paper sprayed with a nonstick spray, on a chilled cookie sheet pan.
- Flatten the past a little and push into the dried strawberry.
- Dip the berries into the chocolate holing by the leaves, place on prepared pan. Repeat till all are coated.
- Dip the segments of the mandarin into chocolate.
- If any remaining chocolate dip almond into coat and place on prepared pan.
- Chill to harden.