2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
1 (10 ounce) cans
diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 1/2 cups
cheddar cheese, divided
- Combine soups, sour cream and Rotel tomatoes.
- Reserve 1 3/4 cup and set aside.
- To remaining sauce, add shredded beef and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Stir.
- Fill flour tortillas and put in greased casserole dish.
- Put 1/4 cup milk in the set aside sauce.
- Spoon extra sauce mixture over tortillas.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 10 more minutes.