1 1/2 cups
apple cider vinegar
fresh cracked black pepper
white wine worcestershire sauce
1 (2 1/2-3 lb)
broiler-fryer chickens, quartered
- Combine: first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk.
- Arrange: chicken in a dish. Pour 1 cup sauce over chicken; turn to coat. Cover chicken and remaining sauce; chill 8 hours, turning chicken once.
- Prepare: fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on sides of grill; leave center empty. Place a drip pan between coals.
- Microwave: chicken, discarding marinade; arrange n an 11x7x1&1/2" basking dish with thickest portions toward outside. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 12 minutes.
- Coat food rack with vegetable cooking spray; place on grill over med.-hot coals. Place chicken immediately on rack over coals, and cook, without grill lid, 5 minute on each side.
- Rearrange: chicken over drip pan. Cook covered with grill lid, 20 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
- Serve with sauce.