beef sirloin steak, trimmed of fat
fajita seasoning mix
fresh oregano, chopped
red onion, thinly sliced
8 (8 inch)
- Place steak in a ziploc bag.
- Stir together oil, lime juice, fajita seasoning and oregano, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- Pour remaining mixture into bag with meat.
- Refrigerate for 4-24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place onions on an 18-inch square of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle with reserved lime mixture.
- Bring up two opposite sides of the foil and seal with a double fold.
- Fold remaining ends to completely enclose, leaving space for steam to expand.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in aluminum foil.
- Drain steaks and discard marinade.
- Grill steak for 14-18 minutes for medium-rare (or longer to desired doneness).
- Add package of onions to grill during the last 10 minutes of grilling.
- Add wrapped tortillas to grill during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Thinly slice meat and serve with onions and sliced mango in warm tortillas.