2 1/4 cups
Fiber One cereal
- Toast rolled oats in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Combine peanut butter and corn syrup in a small bowl and warm in a microwave; stir until smooth.
- When the oats are toasted put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Add the corn syrup and peanut butter mixture, stirring well again.
- Add the marshmallows, and microwave for one minute.
- Stir the mixture to combine.
- Turn out onto a greased 9x13 pan.
- With greased hands, press the mixture into pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.