frozen cherry pie
chocolate fudge topping, warmed
Cool Whip or
reddi whipped cream
- Bake cherry pie according to directions on package.
- Let cool on wire rack or counter top for 30 minutes or so.
- Invert pie carefully onto a plate.
- Top with hot fudge topping.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Cut into slices and serve with cool whip or Reddi-whipped cream on top of sliced pie.
- NOTES: From experience, let pie really cool off before inverting to plate and let the warm hot fudge cool also before adding the reddi whip cream, if adding before slicing the pie for single servings.