( 1/2 stick)
( fresh or canned, cleaned of all debris & divided in half)
( thinly sliced & divited in half)
( rind removed, cut in sml pieces & divided in half)
- Preheat broiler.
- Whisk 1st 4 ingredients in lrg bowl to blend. Melt 1 tbsp butter in 10-in flame-proof non-stick omelette pan over med-high heat.
- Pour 1/2 of egg mixture into pan & cook till almost set, tilting pan & lifting egg mixture w/rubber spatula to allow uncooked portion to run underneath (about 1-2 min).
- Spoon 1/2 of crab over rt half of omelet. Sprinkle 1/2 of green onions & 1/2 of cheese over crab. Season w/salt & pepper.
- Place pan under broiler til cheese begins to melt & egg is almost cooked (about 15-20 seconds).
- Fold lt side of omelet over filling. Slide omelet onto plate & keep warm.
- Wipe pan w/paper towel & repeat Steps 3-6 w/rest of ingredients, forming 2 omelets. Serve omelets immediately.