garlic cloves, minced
bell pepper, chopped
lasagna noodles, uncooked
( miniature or broken regular)
2 1/2 cups
1 (26 ounce) jars tomato sauce or 1 (26 ounce) jars
1 (4 ounce) jars
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Skillet Pizza Lasagna: Substitute 2 15 oz cans of pizza sauce for pasta sauce and add 1/2 cup diced pepperoni.
- Cook meat, pepper, onion and garlic over med heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until meat is brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the cottage cheese.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Stir in cottage cheese.
- Spread shredded cheese over the top and cover until melted.