1 1/2 tablespoons
2 cups unsalted almonds or 2 cups
unsweetened coconut, shredded, toasted
coarse sea salt
- Heat a large frying pan to medium and add the oil.
- Stir in the honey and cayenne, cumin and curry powder.
- Once the oil and honey are combined, add the nuts and stir until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- Add the toasted coconut and gently stir until the nuts are evenly coated with coconut.
- Season with coarse sea salt to taste. Immediately transfer nuts to a large non-stick baking sheet and spread them out to cool.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.