cooked potatoes, Sliced
1 (15 ounce) cans
2% low-fat milk
grated cheddar cheese
cooked chopped ham
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt margarine and saute onion until tender.
- Add salt and flour. Stir until smooth.
- Gradually add milk, keeping mixture smooth.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add 3/4 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- Layer potatoes, ham, green beans, cauliflower, and sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese and return to the oven for 10 minutes.