reduced sodium soy sauce
crushed red pepper flakes
nonstick spray coating
broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
onion, cut into wedges
fresh bean sprout
tofu, fresh,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 1/3 cups
cooked brown rice
- For sauce, stir together water, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and red pepper; set aside.
- Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
- Preheat the work or skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic; stir-fry for 15 seconds.
- Add broccoli; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add onion; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, stir-fry for 1 minutes.
- Push vegetables from the center of the wok or skillet.
- Stir sauce; add to the center of the wok or skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir vegetables into sauce; stir in tofu.
- Heat through.
- Serve with rice.