chicken soup base
( or bouillon)
onion, finely chopped
( or marina pasta, like rice or orzo)
finely chopped jalapenos
shredded cooked chicken
- Place 12 cups water and 12 teaspoons chicken soup base into pot.
- Add cut up vegetables and bring to boil. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add pasta/rice and cook 10 minutes untils noodles tender.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, jalapenos and cooked chicken and simmer 10 or more minutes to blend flavors and heat chicken.
- (next day you can add more water with equal parts chicken soup base if more broth needed if noodles soak it up as it sits).