1 1/4 cups
- Combine all dry ingredients with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl whisk all wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry by using a wooden spoon or spatula. Batter needs to be very thick and lumpy -- This is correct.
- Make sure that you either use a griddle set at 350 degrees or a cast iron skillet over medium heat. (make sure that you put 2 tsp of cooking oil in the skillet before you start. Once you start you don't need to add any cooking oil. Cooking spray may be acceptable.).
- Using a 1/3 cup pour batter onto griddle using a swirling motion to flatten out. When the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake. To keep warm we store them in a tortilla warmer. For left overs they can be frozen, just place wax paper in between cakes and freeze in a zip lock. When you want one just pull out and microwave.