Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
shredded parmesan cheese
crushed red pepper flakes
coarse black pepper
garlic cloves, minced
boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
Egg Beaters egg substitute
- Place first 6 ingredients in food processor, process until nuts are chopped finely. Pour mixture onto a plate.
- Coat chicken in Egg Beaters and dredge in bread crumb mixture
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Place chicken breasts in the skillet and cook 3 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Transfer chicken to a baking dish and finish cooking in the oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve chicken topped with jarred pesto sauce or heated marinara sauce.