2 1/2 cups
Bisquick baking mix
finely grated cheddar cheese
dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1-2 Tablespoon portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Brush garlic butter on top before serving.
- Serve warm.