cream cheese, brought to room temp
3 cups diced rotisserie-cooked chicken or 3 cups
grilled chicken breasts
fresh pineapple tidbits, well drained
mandarin oranges, well drained
dry roasted almonds, chopped roughly
( dry roasted)
chopped green onion
salt and pepper
sugar (if needed) or
Splenda sugar substitute
( if needed)
- Cream the cream cheese and miracle whip together.
- Fold in the chicken then pineapple, onions, and then very carefully fold in oranges careful not to break them apart.
- Taste it at this time and if your fruit isn't very sweet you may want to add a tsp or 2 of sugar or Splenda to sweeten it a bit.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve and add almonds just before serving.
- Serve with crackers, bread, or rolls.
- Cook time doesn't include cook time for chicken or time to chill.