lean ground beef
egg, slightly beaten
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 (16 ounce) cans
whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Thoroughly combine ground beef, rice, tomato juice, egg, onion, kitchen bouquet & salt, then shape into 5 loaves.
- Place the loaves in a 13"x9" glass baking dish.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, sugar & lemon juice, & spoon it over the loaves.
- Bake for 40 minutes, then remove the loaves & arrange them on a serving platter.
- Pour the cranberry sauce mixture into a gravy boat & serve it with the loaves.