mochiko sweet rice flour
2 1/2 cups
1 (12 ounce) cans
frozen coconut milk, thawed
red food coloring
- Combine all ingredients, beat with mixer (low speed) or wire whip until smooth and all lumps dissolve.
- Add red food coloring to desired tint.
- Generously grease a 9 x 13" pan.
- Pour into pan and bake 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Turn oven off but let sit another 15 minutes
- Cut into strips, roll in potato starch or cornstarch.
- Cut into small rectangular pieces with saran wrap covered knife for easier cutting.