milk chocolate melts
white chocolate chips
- Make rice krispies squares as directed on cereal box and press into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Melt 2/3 cup milk chocolate melting chocolate in microwave safe bowl and spread over top of rice krispies square with the back of a tablespoon; cool in refrigerator until hard.
- Loosen around the outside of the rice krispies square and flip it over in the baking dish.
- First melt the rest of the milk chocolate and then just start drizzling it all over the rice krispies square with a teaspoon.
- Next melt the white melting chocolate and do the same.
- Cool in the refrigerator and then cut into squares.