2 cups shredded cooked chicken or 2 cups
3 (12 ounce) cups
shredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
1 (4 1/2 ounce) cans
chopped green chilies
1 (19 ounce) cans
las palmas green enchilada sauce
( 97% fat free)
low-fat sour cream
- In a skillet cook chicken or turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine cooked turkey or chicken, 2 cups cheese, green chiles and onions.
- In a small skillet bring enchilada sauce to a boil, remove from heat.
- Dip each tortilla into heated sauce to soften.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey or chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center of each tortilla.
- Roll, place tortillas seam side down, in a 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.