fresh chicken liver
3 tablespoons rendered chicken fat or 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons
yellow onion, peeled and sliced
hard-boiled eggs, peeled
crispy fried chicken skin and fat
salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Saute the livers in half the fat until they are no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and add the onion and the remaining fat.
- Saute the onion until golden.
- Grind the liver-onion mixture and the eggs using a coarse blade on your grinder.
- Add the crispy fried skin and tiny pieces of crunchy friend chicken fat if you wish.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve with toast points or crackers.