onion, finely diced
cream of mushroom soup, tin
sweet chili sauce
light sour cream
light cheese, grated
frozen fish sticks
( or fish fingers)
extra light cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl combine onion, soup, sweet chilli sauce, sour cream and 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Place two fish fingers down the centre of each tortilla and spoon over about 2 tbsp sauce to cover fish fingers.
- Carefully roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Spoon over remaining sauce and sprinkle with extra grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until sauce is bubbling and tortillas golden.