light brown sugar
all-purpose flour, plus 1 tbsp if over 3000 feet
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over double boiler (I just use a metal bowl over a pot of water).
- Once melted, add both sugars and mix in until well blended. The sugars will not melt all the way, it will look gritty.
- Take off double boiler and let cool about 15 minutes or until room temperature (you will scramble the eggs if you don't let it cool).
- Using wire whisk, mix in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Add the vanilla, salt, and flour, and whisk until completely free of lumps.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows, and pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 to 38 minutes. Do not test for doneness, as the marshmallows will be melted at the top.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.